https://centralsuffolkbusblog.blogspot.com/

Sunday 1 January 2017

CAMERA PROBLEMS + NEW YEAR PLANS

Hello, I do all hope that every individual bus enthusiast had a spectacular new year.

Since I had take my new camera out for some testing to take some photographs of some Ipswich Buses and the other companies, for some reason, my new Polaroid ix828 didn't turn on for some reason, which meant I constantly had no choice but to leave my camera in my bag.

I went into Jessops on New Years Eve to see what they could do about it (I didn't know what shop the camera came from, as it was a Christmas present), however, the lady told me they could repair the camera, however, they wanted £25 deposit and a return price when the camera was repaired, however, I said, "I might do it in the new year". I decided to then go to Tower Ramparts Bus Station to catch the next 15 bus home, which it was Enviro 200 IB 82.

At home, I decided to call my Uncle, who actually purchased the camera, so I basically told my Uncle what had happened, and he is going to send the receipt. (it apparently came from Argos).

When the camera is finally sorted or an alternative;I will be taking loads of photographs of buses and trains. 
 PLA
Within the 2017 period, I am going place such as: Cambridge, Peterborough, London, Norwich and other places.

No comments:

About Me