https://centralsuffolkbusblog.blogspot.com/

Friday 30 September 2016

30th September Update

I haven't updated the blog for over a week, so I am going to tell you people. On Wednesday 28th September, me and one of my friends was hoping to get an Optare Spectra, as the driver approached the bus, but instead of getting IB 52, he deliberately got IB 88 instead, which didn't have a board.

The next day, I was sitting in my lounge, and I saw the Optare Spectra, and the same driver who took 88, was driving it. For some reason, I call that actual driver 'grump-face'.

I might be coming to the Ipswich Transport Museum on Saturday 1st October for the classic events day, and I considerably hope that the Alexander Dennis Enviro 200 MMC will show up. I will not bring my camera to take photos; as it has broken.

No comments:

About Me